Archer Schoen Associates collaborate with small- to medium-sized U.S.-based and International companies seeking to enter or expand their business into the U.S. Federal, State, and Local Government markets. We also provide experience-based know-how for U.S. companies seeking to position themselves in International Government markets.
Who We Are
Formed in 2008, Archer Schoen Associates are Government Market Experts with over 70 years of collective senior-executive experience in Government and in a range of high-tech industries serving U.S. Federal, State, Local, and many International Government markets. We maintain top-level contacts with Government acquisition decision-makers in the Americas, Europe, Asia, Africa, the Pacific Rim, and Australia.
Archer Schoen Associates have a single focus; your Government market entry and expansion. Drawing on our senior-level Government contacts, senior Government insider experience, and a stellar Industry track record, we provide client companies with all the contacts, information, and support they need to become successful Government-market players, and assist them through the entire process. We also identify and evaluate potential Government business, initiate the right Government contacts for you, author business plans, provide proposal services, construct capture plans, and provide innovative Customer satisfaction expertise.
Our own business process incorporates the best business practices and methods used by the top 100 government contractors. We qualify, evaluate, and apply a well thought out solution targeting the individual client's desired business results. Our goals are to reduce your cost and time-to-market, and to secure your business objectives.
Archer Schoen Associates Profile
- Established in 2008 to Synergize Strong High-Tech Industry and Government Experience and Knowledge
- Consulting Services Dedicated to Assisting Clients with Government Market Entry, Business Capture, and Business Operations
- Over 70 Years of Collective Senior Executive Experience in Leadership Positions
- A Unique, Powerful Synthesis of Achievers, Expertise, and Contacts
- Many have Security Clearances
What Distinguishes Archer Schoen Associates
- Exceptional Government/Industry Team with Senior-Level Experience and Superior Knowledge
- First-Hand Experience as Government Customers
- Hands-on Business Experience That Enables Us to Comprehend Quickly and to Act Effectively
- Unparalleled Range of Current Contacts with Government and Industry Decision-Makers
- Sterling Business Ethics (Multiple Security Clearances, Including Top Secret)
- The Will to Listen Carefully to Our Clients, and the Knowledge to Understand Their Needs
- The Commitment to Meet Our Clients' Challenges as if They Were Our Own